In 1956, James W. Peacock bought a small aerospace company by the name of Adonis Tool & Engineering. With x amount of machines, he was able to obtain contracts from Rohr Industries to continue manufacturing small Aerospace parts. Within 20 years with a small crew of employees, he was able to add on to the existing building as well as add an additional building . With the growing need to modernize, we started adding CNC machines. Starting with Bridgeport Boss and Interact Verticle mills we quikly learned that we needed bigger machines, so we added machining centers and CNC lathes. By 1998, we found ourselves out of space, so we broke ground and moved into our current building in June of 2000. Since then we have grown every year, added onto the building and added an additional building used for parts finishing. We have gone from 6 employees to our current 64 and from 3 manual machines to 22 machining centers.